Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Goodbye For Now


Hi everyone, I'm just posting to let those of you who I may not see know that I'm moving tomorrow. It was almost a spur of the moment thing, but I'm going to stay with my Aunt Cathy in McAlester for a while. I have no idea how long I'll be gone, but it'll be at LEAST a few months. I'm going to come back to Wichita Falls, it's my home, but I need a little change, and there are some things there I feel I can learn to help me in the future. Love y'all, don't forget to pray for me!!!!

5 comments:

Lynda said...

We will miss you. This means that you will have to blog more often to keep us informed. Love ya

AimiBelle said...

Of course! I will put up weekly updates...unless of course, my life there is completely uneventful...in which case I will move it up to bi-weekly or monthly!!! Love y'all!

Michelle said...

We will be praying for you! We will miss you.

Anonymous said...

omg aimi i cant belive your gonna leave me like this!!!! oh well though ill miss you and you had better come back to at least visit sometimes!!!

AimiBelle said...

I will Kevin!!! I promise!!! And I'll be back eventually, you know how much I love it there!!! Won't be able to stay away!!!! I'll at least visit!!!